Thursday, July 16, 2009

production action yeah.

I recently realized that since my last three weeks of summer are dedicated to working at camp and RA training, my summer is already wrapping up and I need to reach my production goals. I also wished this upon a wish fuzz at the Ridley Park train station so I knew it was time to get to work. I am making iPod cases, sunglasses cases, and such from illustrated fabrics, felt, and ribbon. Paint wise, I've been making a few gifts for friends to get into the mode. On Monday I finally climbed through the hole in my garage leading to my attic and there I found some great old wood scraps that will be suitable canvases. I am trying to compile some pieces to bring to my visit at STUDIOetc next Tuesday along with the Marsh Road Starbucks, where I will have work up in August. busy busy busy. I am actually neglecting these projects by posting right now so I'm off!








No comments:

Post a Comment