Wednesday, July 29, 2009

standstill.

I have quickly realized that summer is in fact coming to a close for me and I feel a rush to finish all these projects I have started up this summer. The problem is at the same time I have hit a sort of artistic rut and I feel like a need a change of scenery or ideas or something. I have been producing a lot of work and sketches but I feel like I am ready to be challenged and pushed, and for that fact I am glad that school is right around the corner. I am a little nervous because my class load and being an RA for freshmen is gonna be way intense but I am excited to learn and create new things so bring it on!

Well I am trying to hold it together to whip up this show for Starbucks. It goes up August 3rd! I am just trying to enjoy life and embrace the last wonderful moments of summer.




No comments:

Post a Comment