Saturday, January 9, 2010

i'm back!

winter session is underway and i am back to this blog! things have been crazy! well not that things ever stop being crazy, because i am on my way to new york city to see passion pit in concert at terminal 5! so excited. but im breathing a sigh of relief now that justin has make it to fukuoka, japan. i've never had a long distance relationship before, but we've had some silly video chats and maybe i will get some packages in my school mail! i said goodbye to justin and went to atlanta for a week at passion conference, and when i got back there was a white little basket on my pillow. a surprise justin had left for my discovery! it was a cd of 22 poems read and recorded by him for me to listen to as bedtime stories! yay! i am listening to one a day so they will last me most of january. and speaking of january its pretty chilly so i have been piling up in curious fluffy layers!


No comments:

Post a Comment