Friday, January 22, 2010

visitors from another planet.

Last Friday my friends and I took an adventure to one of my favorite forest places. we didn't quite know what kind of look we were going for with our photos but this is what we ended up with. I am a little dissatisfied with my lack of understanding of my camera but photo class this spring is definitely gonna clear up those questions...

model: an alien by the name of grace, kenn and andrew also did lighting and some photo too

here are some of my photos from the excursion. fashion photography becomes quite the addiction.








3 comments:

  1. the 5th and the last one look awesome!
    was this in white clay at the water fall?

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are amaaaaazing! I thought they were from a fashion magazine when I first looked at them.

    ReplyDelete