Sunday, March 14, 2010

white day!

today is white day! and i stole this from justin's blog :)

"This one goes out to my 彼女 (kanojo - girl friend) !! I wish her a Happy White Day from Japan. As far as Valentine’s Day goes here, it is customary for a girl to give hand-made or gourmet chocolates to a guy she really likes. There is a special day called White Day, exactly one month after Valentine’s Day, March 14th, on which the guy either decides to give or not give a gift in return. If he does in fact return the gift, the girl is reassured that his love is true, ya know what I mean? yeah. So anyway, in my case, this picture is just a small part of my return gift. (K, I suppose you could see it as the “card” of your gift…the rest is comin’ your way.)"


Justin dedicated his performance and the South Japan Yoyo Contest to me! hehe! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment