Monday, February 7, 2011

so long...

Is it true that the last day has come and gone? It feels like the month just flew by. Rajan and Rich took me out to lunch at Pipa Tapas y Mas. We talked about what I liked about my experience, what I didn't and how I thought Dagr could improve its functions and communication. It was easy to be honest with them and we mutually pushed each other to address things in a more thoughtful and versatile manner. They said they recognize me as a creative that is good in many different areas and it is a matter of deciding where I want in invest the most time. They said they have never had an easier month at Dagr and my absence will be felt. Rajan would like me to coninue working in the Spring. I would do image layouts of their past projects for their website and make illustrations for an animated music video for Jihae. I am open to these ideas so we will see what happens. I learned a lot and had a big hand in the creative process of this studio! These are a few of the notes and gifts that I gave to my fellow designers...





No comments:

Post a Comment