Friday, October 2, 2009

overload.

No, I haven't posted in what feels like forever, but yes, I have been keeping myself busy and producing a fair amount of work. My class line up is Painting III, Typography III, Illustration, Print Making, Art of Tibet, So as you can imagine my life has been more or less consumed. But let's try to catch up. ATP. Amazing. So worth all the money. Kutsher's Country Club was this wonderful place hidden in a secret New York forest. It's architecture and interior design is stuck in the 50's and doesn't look a day older, besides the fact that young hipster kids are running around rather than the expected 60 year olds in Lacoste. The band list was unbelievable and it was almost tragedy to be so close to all this talent and know you are only experiencing one of three days. I am definitely doing the whole deal next year. Not only did they have great music constantly going, there were films being shown, visiting artists with work up, a lake, an arcade, playground, everything delightful. I stuck to the music for the most part. I experienced Sufjan Stevens, Grouper, Atlas Sound, Akron/Family, Antipop Consortium, EL-P, Shellac, Deer Hunter, closing the night off with Animal Collective. I could die pretty happy after all that. 






No comments:

Post a Comment