Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Geeking out is good for you

Today I worked on figuring out how to make a point system for a certain part of a website we are designing. I researched how facebook liking works, schmedlines, taggo, linkedin, etc. It is really interesting to solve the problem of making a system that utilizes all your assests, has incentive for the user, and can function within the site and social media in general. I have never done a job like this. This is the awesome sushi lunch spread for the shooting crew. Around 4pm Somebody realized it was our creative director, David's birthday today! The whole studio was in a top secret rush to plan a surprise party undetected. It was mostly up to the other new intern Robyn and I. I made David a crown and we printed out pictures of animals he looks like for the wall. I printed out the meaning of the name David and statistics for the name's popularity and made a speech/toast to him. It was a silly party but very fun. I am feeling like family here now.




1 comment: