Sunday, January 23, 2011

Work & Personal

This week at Dagr Nott I was primarily on 2 tasks. For Aids Global Action, You Byun and I did type explorations and finalized the logo. We put together the client presentation and began researching body copy typefaces. We also showed examples of usage such as tees, bags, scarves, stickers, on which the logo could be printed. I also have been working out photo layouts of Dagr Nott's past projects. Their website should be fully live within the next few weeks. I wish I could post more images of what is going on here but many things are not allowed to be public yet. Below is an event that Dagr worked on during their time with the 42 below vodka campaign.
Clay, or should I say Batman is busy designing a website!

In the personal project realm, I am working on my jewelry making. I am knitting ropes as the base and building up with felt florals and beads. The process is taking very long for each - about 7 hours. I need to get the time down so I can make more money for my time.



No comments:

Post a Comment