Friday, January 14, 2011

The Real Deal: Meeting the Client

Yesterday our client came in and we presented all the explorations we did for the Aids Global Action logo. He was such a funny man, he brought us brownies and was so silent as we presented I thought he was hating everything. Then all of the sudden he said, "I'm just blown away. You are all so creative. You have a great team!" We definitely impressed him with our knowledge of designing logos and the craft of what we presented. I was just excited to be there and see a real client presentation. I was also glad because the way we learned to work and talk in VC is the way it actually goes down. I'm feeling prepared for this! He picked one of You's logos finally and now we will proceed to color and typeface.


After work I followed an ad I found in JUXTAPOZ and went to Jennifer Murray's "Displaced Fables / Damaged Dreams" show. I thought it was just "okay" but I am glad I took the detour.






No comments:

Post a Comment